CALL FOR POSTERS
NEUROSCIENCE & MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS DAY
MARCH 23, 2000
Registration deadline Monday, March 20 (see e-mail form below)
|To:||Neuroscience Faculty and Graduate Students, Allied Health
WCSN Members (and prospective members)
|From:||Dr. David McCrea, Poster Event Co-ordinator
and the Winnipeg Chapter Society for Neuroscience (WCSN)
Brain Awareness Week Planning Committee
BRAIN AWARENESS WEEK -
March is International Brain Awareness Month.
Check out all of the events on our website at http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/wcsn/baw2000/.
Purpose of the Poster Event:
* to provide an opportunity for faculty, students, public and private sectors to meet, chat and learn more about neuroscience research and progress in our home province
* everyone's participation is encouraged
Cost of Registration:
* No cost
* Membership in the Winnipeg Chapter SFN is encouraged, please see http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/wcsn/application.html
Size of Display:
* Exact poster display board size, time up and down and stand-by time will follow your reply.
* Two $50 gift certifcates from the Universtiy of Manitoba BookStore
* To be eligible, one must register as a poster presenter by Monday 4 p.m., March 20th.
How to Register
Fill out the form below, or e-mail Kelly Jorundson at email@example.com with the following information:
See who has registered so far.