Welcome to the Winnipeg
Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience web site. This site is set up to inform members, potential members, and the general
public about the neuroscience research underway here in Manitoba.
Purpose of the Winnipeg Chapter
- Advance the understanding of nervous systems by bringing together
basic and clinical researchers of various backgrounds and by
facilitating the integration of research directed at all levels of
- Promote education in the Neurosciences;
- Inform the general public on the results and implications of
current research in this area.
- Network with colleagues, on the local as well as international
level, by attending the symposia and special events presented
throughout the year by the Winnipeg Chapter.
- Nominate speakers for the Grass Travelling Scientist Program
and Brain Awareness Week.
- Nominate colleagues for the Society for Neuroscience Chapter
Graduate Student & Postdoctoral Trainee Travel Awards.
Join Today: Membership Application Form
Your Membership Will Help Support